Tax Supervisor and Manager
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of 6 Years of Experience in Public Accounting
- Bachelor degree in accounting
- Licensed CPA
- Experience in preparing and reviewing complex tax returns
- Serve as the Tax client service coordinator for appropriate clients
- Advise clients on a full spectrum of tax services, including planning, research, and compliance
- Strong leadership, training and mentoring skills
Fitts Roberts is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Look for us on Twitter and LinkedIn.